Groove Quantity: 7
Contact Surface: V-Ribbed Grooved
Manufacturer Part Number: 37017P
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):
Width: 50 MM
Bore Diameter: 17 MM
Outside Diameter: 56 MM
OE Comparison Rating: OE Exact
- It allows the use of alternators with increased power output.
- Reduces the influence of the alternator mass on the belt drive.
- Decreases wear and tear on all belt drive components.
- Eliminates belt slip and therefore noise.
- Absorbs vibrations and fluctuations.
- Increases the life span of all accessory belt drive components.
- Pulley with appropriate multi-ribbed belt profile.
- Internal overrunning clutch unit with double bearing support, allowing the alternator rotor to overrun when the engine decelerates or is shut down.
- Protective cover.
- In addition to the above features, some pulley models incorporate a patented internal application-specific torsion spring which isolates torsional vibration. These pulleys with a higher level of functionality are called overrunning alternator decouplers (OAD).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.